Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shellac Update Day 5

Here's what the Shellac manicure looks like on day 5 while I have done the following in the meantime...

* washed dishes

* done laundry

* typed ... a lot

* gone dancing

* bathed the kids numerous times

* worked out

* unpacked boxes in my office

* and basically bashed my nails into more things than I can count the past few days!

While I can see the smallest of nicks on my right thumb, I've NEVER had polish last this long my entire life. So far I'm impressed and would consider doing it for conferences, special occasions, etc. Let's see how long it will actually make it though...

I also got it on my toes on Saturday, so we'll see how it holds up against heels, running, etc. It survived unscathed after dancing with Patrick in open toed shoes though ; )

1 comment: