I got to go to the CDC! I have mixed feelings about this place. They seem to send the biggest idiots ever when they need a representative to discuss autism, but this meeting was about lab stuff and those people were cool and smart ; ) I never knew it was so pretty on their campus!
And then I flew straight from Atlanta to Dallas for my little brother's wedding! Larkin was already there with my parents and the boys were still making the drive down with Annie.
Rehearsal dinner (me and Larkin, Larkin and Ashley)
Larkin and Uncle Pete
And then the next morning Annie and I went to run a half marathon...what? We had nothing scheduled that morning!
After an afternoon of hilarity, stress, and almost missing the wedding entirely, we all managed to get there in mostly one piece. I wish we'd gotten better pictures, but the kids hung on for as long as they could. My parents really cleaned up well ; ) Either way Congrats to my little brother and his new (well 5 months ago is still newlywed status right?) bride!
And yes, that is my brother and Patrick trying to push the truck while Dad steers...and yes, this is after the wedding LOL!
So then we were home for like a week and a half and then I was off to Long Beach for my annual nerd conference....where Patrick joined me a few days later.
Our first time putting our feet in the Pacific....brrrrr!
And then we headed to Los Angeles to run the Rock and Roll Half Marathon! Best celebrity sightings: Will Farrell running the race and Deena Kastor (only runners will know this one) who I saw cruising to the finish line when I was at like mile 7 LOL!
Maybe I'll tackle November tomorrow night ; )














No comments:
Post a Comment