Well the training has definitely caught up to me. I was sick (antibiotics required) for a bit, and my foot tendinitis finally acted up after spending three days in heels at a conference and then trying to get my long run in the day after I got back...but I hung in there...and I KILLED my numbers compared to last November. I'll let them speak for themselves.
November 2010
Longest Weekend Run: 13 miles
Longest Midweek Run: 4 miles
Highest Weekly Total: 22 miles
Total Runs: 13
Missed Runs: 5 (foot tendinitis and travel from what I remember...)
Total Miles: 68
November 2011
Longest Weekend Run: 16 miles
Longest Midweek Run: 8 miles
Highest Weekly Total: 29 miles
Total Runs: 15
Missed Runs: 2 (one for being way sick, one for foot tendinitis recovery)
Total Miles: 109
And so I hold my breath until January...
All I want for Christmas is a strong marathon, one where I feel good, and feel like I'm ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment