OK, I know I've been promising a return to the blogosphere for way too long, so here it is. What seems like an eternity ago, I once chronicled (mostly anonymously) our struggles with infertility. Four years, 5 miscarriages, and 6 surgeries ultimately led us to our daughter Larkin...and shortly there after our surprise son Kellen. Our family is complete, after wondering for so long whether our time would ever come.
Since becoming a mom, I also managed to finish my PhD. So as a mother to Irish twin toddlers, wife to a biology teacher/soccer coach, and with a career as a PhD scientist, I took the natural next step...and decided to train for a marathon. Now you're starting to understand why the title of this blog is Moon Madness, right?
So here we go...I'll update on everyone in the family shortly, and then you can just come along for the ride with our crazy lives from there ; )
Crazy, but well balanced. Welcome back to the blog world.
ReplyDelete