Friday, February 25, 2011

I Took a Shellacking...

I caved and finally tried that new Shellac manicure. I've always had "great" nails, and for that reason, I've never gotten fake nails for fear they'd screw up the good nails I already had. The only draw was that I could never keep polish on my real nails for even 24 hours without major chipping, etc. Between washing this much hair and putting on latex gloves pretty much daily, it's impossible.



So rumor is this new polish is the thing to do. It dries instantly (I can attest to that already) and you can't screw it up trying to get your keys in the door minutes later. It's supposed to look this good for at least 2 weeks...we shall see. I'm certainly tough on my nails, so if it makes me a believer then I'll be impressed!



Here we go...Day 1



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see how the two weeks go! So far, they look great :)

    ReplyDelete